A semi-detached two bedroom home, ideal for first time purchasers or downsizers. Arranged over two floors, accommodation comprises an open- plan living dining room with bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden, kitchen & WC to the ground floor. To the first floor are two double bedrooms each with their own en-suite. The Aston also benefits from driveway parking for two cars.Download details
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Stone Worktop
- Bosch induction hob
- Bosch Microwave
- Bosch Oven
- Bosch integrated fridge/freezer
- Bosch integrated dishwasher
- Bosch Washer/ dryer
- Two extractor points
- Instant boiling water point
- Cold filtered drinking water tap
- Under cabinet lighting
- Water Softener
- Chrome power sockets + USB points
- Vanity Unit
- Shower with fixed head and hand held shower to all en-suites
- Bath with shower over
- WC with chrome dual flush button and soft close seat
- Duel fuel heated towel rail
- High quality porcelain wall tiles to bathroom + en-suites
- Chrome saver sockets to all bathrooms
Heating & electrical
- Underfloor heating to ground floor, first & second floor with slimline radiators controlled by individual thermostats via gas fired boilers.
- LED downlights to main living areas.
Entertainment & communications
- Digital TV points to living room, kitchen, family room and all bedrooms
- Digital TV aerial
- Wired for satellite and Sky
- Telephone points to kitchen and master bedroom
- USB points to kitchen and all double bedrooms
- Smart home options available for homes brought off plan
- All homes pre-wired for Sonos sound
- hyperfast broadband capability as standard
- Front door with multi- point locking system
- External lighting to front and rear of the property
- Mains fed smoke detector with battery back up
- Mains fed carbon monoxide detector
- Burglar alarm
- Pre-wired for CCTV connection
- Private driveway parking
- Landscaped front and rear gardens and turf to rear garden
- Paving to paths and patios
- Bi-fold doors to garden
- External tap and power socket
All Darcliffe homes come with a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty, meaning you can enjoy your new home assured that it’s built to the highest standards.
You could buy a brand-new Darcliffe home with just a 5% deposit. The Government-backed Help to Buy scheme is now available until 2021.
The Consumer Code for Home Builders is an industry-led scheme which gives protection and rights to the purchasers of new homes.
Get in touch
To make an enquiry about The Aston, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
0118 950 8366
We look forward to hearing from you.