A delightful three bedroom, semi-detached stone cottage. Downstairs benefits from a lounge with feature bay window and spacious kitchen/dining/family room with bi-folding doors that lead into the garden. Upstairs the master bedroom has an en-suite and built-in wardrobes while the second and third bedrooms have access to a family bathroom.
Last two remainingDownload details
• Contemporary kitchen units
• Built-in Bosch appliances
• Instant boiling taps
• Duravit sanitaryware
• Chrome ladder towel rail
• Minoli tiles
Heating & electrical
• Air Source heat pump
• Stelrad radiators upstairs
• Underfloor heating on the ground floor
Entertainment & communications
• Pre-wired for Sonos
• Fitted burglar alarms
• Fitted fire and Carbon Monoxide alarms
• Pre-wired for CCTV
• Composite front door with high security fittings
• Wall lights front and rear of property
• White emulsion to internal walls
• Joinery white gloss
• Smooth brilliant white ceilings
• Laminate flooring in kitchen
• Carpets on staircase and upstairs
• Internal timber doors
• Chrome door furniture
• Outside tap in rear garden
• Turfed lawn with patio area
All Darcliffe homes come with a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty, meaning you can enjoy your new home assured that it’s built to the highest standards.
You could buy a brand-new Darcliffe home with just a 5% deposit. The Government-backed Help to Buy scheme is now available until 2021.
The Consumer Code for Home Builders is an industry-led scheme which gives protection and rights to the purchasers of new homes.
Get in touch
To make an enquiry about Davenport Cottage, please call our Sales team or complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
0118 950 8366
We look forward to hearing from you.